I wasn't aware...

Good evening to all,

It’s not usual that I get depressed or disheartened, but today I am…not because of someone else…because of something and myself(this is the worst kind of depression).

Today I know exactly how “King Dasharath” felt…(let me brief you up on him)he was a character in the epic story…”Ramayan”…Since he was king, he loved to hunt…and there was a young boy in the same jungle whose parents became blind trying to save him when he was a kid…his name was “Shravan”…he was carrying his parents on his lone shoulders(no other mode of transport)to the 4 famous holy places in India…this was their last wish…

Now, amidst his journey, he stopped for a while because his parents were thirsty…meanwhile the King Dasharath was also hunting for a deer in the same region…in close proximity were they both…unaware of each other…Shravan finds a small pond of clean drinking water…and starts filling his vessel with the water…now since it was a pond, the water had to be checked again and again, if only the pure form was going in…and the sound “goodud goodud”(water filling sound)…started echoing in the jungle…this sound made the King alert…because the same sound is made when a deer is swallowing water…he moved towards the pond…he was so good with the bow and arrow(his weapon)…that he could fire without even looking at the prey…& He STRUCK!.. “aaaahhhh…..”…was the last sound Shravan’s parents heard from him…

Can you guess how The King would have felt?...He wasn’t aware of it…he didn’t intend it or mean to do it…but it was a mistake, and he was sorry for it…My friend Yusuf is hurt by something I did…which shouldn’t have been done…and I am sorry for it…but honestly, I never intended it…I never meant it…yet he’s hurt…I’ll have to bear the Brunch!

Good bye all…

- RJ Pareek

PS : The story might not be taken straight out of context…it may be slightly altered to fit the need of the writer.

3 comments:

Guru said...

really a sad story..........
and yusuf please forgive us for wat we have done........

Anonymous said...

oh dear... today i shall sit in silence... sorry for y'all

yusuf khan said...

its allright guyz.. all is well..
you dint intend to do it..
love you guyzz..