A tough weekend

OMG! It's just early October and the winter's already here, The minimum temperature for the night is expected to be 4 degrees everything around me is freezing cold.

Finally done with the English essay and submitted it too *relief*. I felt it even more difficult and nervous then our English board exam back in 12th, and last but not the least we had to present it! and I realized it when I entered the classroom.

Let's just move on, because I never talk about studies, I call it the most boring part of my life. So last weekend me and a few of my cousins we were all together and did this adventurous and highly risky thing here in British Columbia "Cutting trees". We actually didn't cut them the whole it was just about cutting a few branches that were obstructing the view. 

Cutting a tree here is a far bigger crime than cutting a man. If caught or reported while cutting a tree you might end up being in jail and with a minimum penalty of $5000. Considering that in our mind it was a really tough job, to make it even more tougher the branches were almost like 40 feet high and one of us have to climb all the way up through a steel stair which wasn't even perfectly placed.

For all the good reasons that guy wasn't me..:) but my job got worse when I had to climb all the way up holding the saw which was turned on in one hand and try to stick to the stair by other which eventually started shaking because of me shivering and the Saw vibrating too. Omg! It was very scary, I don't have my health card, So even a small injury could have cost a lot (I was thinking about that the whole way up)..P 

That's one of my cousin who was forced to climb up the tree just because he's got a couple of photos of him on Facebook where he was climbing trees.
P.S: Don't share everything on Facebook for everything there's twitter....:P 

Moving on I have a class 7 driving test this Friday in Vancouver and I doesn't even know the location, the time and the area where I'm gonna take my test. I'm screwed!

My Personal experience: From recent experiences I've realized that we must not extend our hand to shake hands with others who have come to you even or try to hug them. Feels awkward when they don't do the same in reply. I mean it can happen with everyone...

Tata!
*Confused about the topic now*

2 comments:

aditi said...

Plz upload ur recent pic

Mustafa said...

Pic upload kardo! Requests aari hain! :P