Routine Check I'm Alive!

It's Thursday! my turn! Well Everything looks kewl! Don't know about you but I'm shivering. Life's been super good ever since I started my university (Oye hoye kudiyan hi Kudiyan!...:P). Don't know why people still think of me being a new lad in the city. I roam around the streets like a boss ever since I got a car. My Own car! I like it! The only thing I hate about it is the insurance. Crap! The car cost me around 8K and the insurance was around half of it! I could have had two R15s in India with this amount, unlucky me. It's a 2005 "fully loaded" Honda Accord.

So almost since my first day here Surrey I've been driving crazy like taxi drivers, I just want someone to tell me to drive a car and I know almost every single corner around this place apart from my University..:P All I know in my university is the library(Our meeting spot at the uni.) and Tim Horton(Out eating spot in the uni.).

I'm doing almost nothing here but I still never make it home before 10pm almost every single day and even I can't figure out how and why and every morning dad wakes me up at around 7 just coz he has to watch cricket match on laptop and I'm the operator.

The best thing about this place is that when ever people see a rich guy going in a good car they are like "It's an Arab"and that drives me crazy, the only thing people know about Arabs is that they are super rich.
Guess what? The road in the picture is a trans Canada highway which runs almost throughout the country! They call it a "HWY", Apparently that looks smaller than a service road in Dubai! Poor people. Oh and I was driving at around 130+ on it and it was looking really Fast!

Had to wake up early in the morning to watch India Vs Australia and I've to go for a tennis match too. Finally I've started playing Tennis too! Probably it was the only sport left which I didn't get injured while playing...:P Trying to achieve that too...:D
Tata!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure am going to help build your direction skills, you get the honors of being my driver...jk
as for university , u know the important places ..aur janke kya karna hai?
iss baar mera koi zikar nhn ...chal koina...kale baike royi na ...hahahahah just kidding :D

Guru said...

I'll Sue you too along with Kwantlen...:P
As for places I need to know every single corner around this place kayi baar chhupne ke kaam aati hai. Driving to dekhi hi hai meri...
Hmm I'll write a complete post on you, but only after I get my driving license..:)

Mustafa Khan said...

Rich Araabs! Lool!
By the way nice ride! ;)

Anonymous said...

And he leaves me wondering what driving license has to do with a post about me :/

Guru said...

Oops! I mean when you'll get your license (Class 5)....:D