Weekly dose

Well first of all a complaint to Priyanka. Why the hell on earth is the WiFi not working only on my phone??? I feel discriminated... Sue ju! JK, but its not been working for the last 2-3 days

It has been quite a busy weekend this one, had to do a lot of hard work as we were shifting my cousins house in the pouring rain of Surrey with a warning of storm and a possible Tsunami threat, 21 Dec is not far, hmmm! The north western coast of B.C* suffered 3 consecutive earthquakes on Saturday to a magnitude of even up to 7.7, though it scared the shit out of the people I was completely unaware until I read that in a news.

So having received all the cards whether it be the PR(Permanent residence) card or the care card I kinda feel so free to move around because all I care about was the care card and now that I've got it I don't care about anything..:P. I haven't had so many cards in my wallet before.

I just came from a tennis match and I still feel very enthusiastic and full of energy. Though I'm just a beginner but I certainly feel like I played my best tennis ever, it was raining and it was raining winners from my side, we were playing in a deuce court and we just nailed it! Won the five set game 4-1 having lost the opening set and come from 8-4 down in the 5 and last challenged set to win it 11-9. Having been a great fan of Rafael Nadal I finally got the opportunity to celebrate the way he does, lying flat on the ground with a relief and it was raining. It was a great feeling.

Planning to go to Whistler next week, Lets just hope that the weather remain clear and so does our thinking.

Tata

*Always stands for "British Columbia"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aint working on my LAPTOP!!!! ur the one to complain...get off ur lazy bum and call shaw tomorrow!

Mustafa said...

Stay safe. And good to know you're playing tennis. :D :P