It's raining bhangra

First of all this album promo has got stuck in my mind and I can't wait to download it..:P, But sadly it's gonna release on November 1st .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHkCLP9X3LQ&feature=g-all-u
I love almost every single track in it but "Chunni", "Truck" and "Ranjha" are just all over my head.

The very moment I wrote the topic it started raining again. Rain here is like guests in India, you can expect it to be unexpected. I feel like heaven when it rains coz I'm a rain lover, but here the rain is different from the way it rains in India or even Dubai(Hardly though). I mean no thunders, no lightning, It's like a song without beat in it. I need bass!!

Also driving becomes a lot difficult here once the clouds start pissing off unlike India where it doesn't matter whether it's raining, fog or whatever it is.

Moving on, these days we(me and my friends at university) are quite busy doing bhangra practices for the event which is on 6th November. It's been more than 3 weeks now since we started but all we have done is 3 minute of it and we still have "only" 7 minute of it left to think about, practice it and perfect it. But to what we have done till now looks muchhhhh more energetic than I ever did before.

And sorry to those who were asking for my recent pics. I haven't captured one yet, will try to hire someone to take a picture or two, next post maybe....

Btw went to this bhangra competition last week and it was worth it! we had to walk 2 km because we took a wrong bus, but somehow we made it before the main performances and the energy in the theater was worth experiencing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvD2aYKZKRw
P.S: Don't expect me in the video and watch the last 2 minutes

Tata!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ab meiko aapki photos khichke online dalni padengi ...hahahahah ...evil laughter! aur bacchu ur driving us to class today aur aaj midtermm bhi hai ! bhooliyo mat!

Anonymous said...

Ohhk ji *waiting fr ur nxt post*

Anonymous said...

Ohhk ji *waiting fr ur nxt post*

Guru said...

To piya- make sure you take it when I'm doing pataka!...:P
to Anonymous 2- Well I don't see that happening soon So u better go chk it on Fb.

aditi said...

Srry bt I dnt hav any fb acct.

Anonymous said...

hey cmon i think u do ur jandu singhas real well!