Like A Boss!

Feeling a lot excited, relieved and tired. Finally got my Canadian driving license too!..:) Though it's a class 7 license which means that I've a few restrictions too, but still I can legally drive anytime on the road unlike before when I was driving on my expired U.A.E license..:P *Ssshhhh*. I just can't wait to go back to Dubai just because I wanted to renew my Dubai's license as soon as I can.

Further talking about the test, It was at one of the most busiest and the most difficult place to drive on in B.C(it only means "British Columbia" here). It was in North Vancouver, the area lying next to mountains, highly populated and congested with very complicated streets.

So I was just driving around Vancouver today in the joy of getting my new license, though I covered almost every single street around the city but I was still just driving around. A cousin of mine who drives his own taxi in Vancouver took me around the city, Believe me he can even fail GPS in the city. So I went to UBC for the first time, Its BIG! It's more like a city, we just went on the outer boundary of it and it was still around 10 km from one end to another, but I still don't understand the Idea of having a Nude beach in a University(Planning to enroll there...:P) and the sunset view from Stanley is just something worth watching.

Meanwhile I just came to know that the SRK starrer movie "Pardes", which was based on an Indian family living in LA was actually mostly shot in Vancouver! and for almost 15 years of my life I've been imagining that as LA and looking for that bridge in the song "Yeh Dil" on the maps of LA! which actually is Alex Fraser bridge, Because it was the first suspension bridge I ever saw. Cheater Cocks!

Ohh and I'm the only guy in the family to have a driving license of 3 different countries now! That feels great!
Now that song got stuck in my head. Aaaaahhhhhhh!
Good night everyone!
Tata!

4 comments:

aditi said...

Congratzzz :)

Guru said...

Thanks! :)

Rajesh said...

Haha...UBC...university of british columbia, right? :P if not, then UBC!

Guru said...

Ofcourse man! A new shortcut though. Lol hey U BC!