Bunch of creeps organising cricket of india BCOCI

Well i have got my second semester exams tommorow. So pray for me..

Apart from all this i keep hearing about match fixing going on and some players getting caught. I don't understand what the 'hulla bulla' is all about? This was going on for ages just under the nose of the BCCI and the BCCI themselves turned a blind eye towards it.

Match fixing has no solution...thats what the BCCI says it. You know what i say..shut the BCCI, thats the solution to match fixing.

I dont get it..is there a single government organisation in India that is not involved is some kind of scam, scandal, or some sort of mischief ?

I have one thing to say about match fixing..''Retire before you are caught''. And that's the thought that came to my mind when i decided to write this post.

I'll get back to maths..time for one last revision..and then sleep..yawn..zzz

You know who.
शारिक 

1 comments:

Guru said...

According to me, Shutting down BCCI won't make any difference. Instead, Seize all the money they have and put them in jails with no hearing or no remands.
Give the money to me, I'll invest it ryt....:D