Desi Kanjar!



Gear up guys.. Another post.

This kanjar who commented “chal nikal” on my last post is defiantly that SHARK I was talking about. =D Shark u need to grow a bigger ‘FIN’ lol.

I’ve been much Desi recently; I mean I’m always Desi but recently on a higher scale lol. Me and my best college mates sit in the canteen and shout out “Oye zalillll” and yeah almost everyone turns back =D and sometimes the professors staring and that’s when I think these kahjars! I wanna squirt neembu in their eyes.

 There is this fringee friend of mine, he’s like what and who is this “DesiAuntiji”
Haha well I don’t think you people would be much familiar with her, she is amazing! I mean for like bloody real!
Ill be introducing her to you people bit by bit and I’m sure you people will love her, She is hilarious.


Recently DesiAuntyji was like “ Mehndi taa’n sajdi je nachay munday di maa” saalo ye mehndi hai ya dance bar? Lol
“pyar kiya toh darna kya!” Kanjari you wouldn’t be saying this if your parents were desi.
DesiAuntiji talks like this always.. once she was like “doctor asked the banana what is wrong? Banana Kehnda im not peeling too well”
Angreezi desi style de naal.
Its like the door of insult opens when she wakes up.  A kudi on tv was like “im sooo hot daaayyuumm” Aunty goes “chal oye kaali kanjri, tujhay shaayad koyla kha ke paida kiya hai” and yeah never disturb Aunti ji while watching cricket, this idiot was like mein kaisa lag raha hoo she was like CHAKKAAA!!
These days teenagers are always “sun raha hai naa tu.. Ro raha hu main..” Aunti replies “manhoos, ronda hee ravien chavi ghantey kanjar  le doodh phaad”
So Manhoos log keep your distance please ;)  warna haramkhooro tujhay aatay ki tarah goondh dengi. 


Just a brief description of auntiji ill get back with Auntiji again lol
See you all again soon.
-YK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the tag on the photo should be
"No one will marry you if your post is not sound."

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....imagine u imitating it!