Be Bant Da Cup

Hello Folks!
Seems like everyone's busy with there works, studies and so on, So am I. I don't do any of these but I still don't get time from playing cricket, parties and so.

Just Came from a wedding party and it wasn't the best one. First of all, how am I suppose to do bhangra on Gidha or a romantic song???? Secondly, there was no pepsi at all!!!! My Turban was good though, and just in case someone didn't liked it, it was a new one...:P. I don't tie it all the time, but when I do, I feel proud if it. Also, I just like it how people react when they see me after a long time.

Well that was about the party, talking about cricket now. I have got off to a great start here in Canada, Hasn't been the best of the starts for the team as we have had 4 games and 2 of them have already been washed out having won the other 2 comfortably.

The last game was  a great one for me as I got useful hands in all the departments. The best part of it was the bowling where I took 3 wickets in 7 overs, all of them coming in 6 balls and all of them were bowled, what was even more amazing was that all 3 of them pitched on middle and leg and went on to hit the top of off stump. I still have the picture in my mind, it was a great feeling. Also, took a splendid catch while fielding at the second slip. It was a leading edge of a spinner's bowl which was travelling very low to my left.

So far, we look like the team to beat in our division and hopefully we will win this division. Lehgo Lions!!!!

You can check the rest of the stats of this link: http://www.bcmcl.org/index.jsp?form=matchrev&r=matchrev&game_number=104&season_id=2013REG

Meanwhile, Mom, Dad and brother are back, which means that I can enjoy more on the field without caring about my clothes and injuries. Hoorayyyyy!

Tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aage apne aap kapde dhote ho ?

Shawrix said...

sab fixed hai!!! [turning a blind eye to the post] :p