RE-LAUNCH




Well well… look who just jumped in..  I finally decided to check our blog after years of hibernation.

Things have pretty changed here but what’s not changed is some idiots coming frequently to post here but not bothering to reconnect back to their old mates.

I missed you guys L there is this SHARK around here and frankly I want to kill it! fry it and guess what? I wont eat it! Ill throw it away! It’s not even worth looking at! YES I’m talking about Shariq! ‘He just forgot that I even EXIST!’ never expected this, Anyway its not worth it.

So.. I was with a few friends today chilling in hot, humid conditions that’s a bad combination btw :P walking on the cornice talking and jumping from topic to topic.  We ran across a topic of ‘blogs’ and that’s when I realized Lecture hall I shall check and so I’m here.

I don’t have much to write at the moment, but yeah surely ill come up with a few topics soon.

Sorry for being away for long L

SHARIQ please don’t comment! You and me are katti!

-YK

5 comments:

Guru said...

I don't know what to comment. I'm still looking at "Written by Yusuf Khan" and trying to believe it....
Welcome bro!..:) And yea Kill Shariq, Marshall will love his tiny little bones...:P

Anonymous said...

Chal nikal!

Anonymous said...

***gasp******!!!!
somebody's got time!

yusuf khan said...

yeah got time :D thnx 4 the comments..

Ron Parker said...

Yusuf...I am just content that u saw the blog...I know u will disappear soon...anyways welcome back for now.