JUNE 8 IS THE DATE...........



June 8 is the date on which we will celebrate the birthday of our mate……….

This 1 for our special friend Raj (laakhon post duniya k liye magar yeh post tere liye…. Like salman khan in heroes). His last teen year as he became 19 today. So it’s a celebration time…..but the party is later in July due to some reasons that no 1 knows……so u all are welcome…..

I still remember when he joined the school…. A small 11 year old boy looking really cool calm and charming always ready to help and always wants his friends to be happy

I learnt a lot from him as he was the one who taught me a lot of moral values and also helped me in studies…..

So wishing him once again a very happy birthday…..and here are some of the lines that I composed for him on this special occasion………

LIGHT WAS FATE

WINDS WERE GREAT

IT WAS THE MORNING OF June 8

AS IT WAS THE BIRTH OF MY BEST MATE

THE MASTER OF ARTS

THE KING OF HEARTS

CRICKET IS HIS GAME

RAJESH PAREEK IS HIS NAME……


A song fr u...."College de wich padh de aan mauj mastiyan karde aan saanu naa koi kuch vi kahe"……

3 comments:

RJ Pareek said...

HAHA!!!
I wasn't expecting this shariq...this b'day is one to remember with so many people coming together with their stuff for me...
and where did you get the cake from?...lol...too good...!
PS : did you write the poem?...i mean if you did...that is some amazing work there! Fabulous

RJ said...

OHk...My eyes are cursing themselves...It's Gurpreet who has written not shariq!
I would like to replace the name of Sharq in the above with Guru/Paji!

Shawrix said...

An awesome post by an awesome friend ..thats what i have to say..the cake looks amazing...i want to eat it now..lol..and the poem was fantastic..10/10!