I am Human

Hi,

I am human. I am selfish. I will do nothing for you, if you feel I am doing it...It's because I feel good after doing it. So it is my selfishness that is making me do it. I do nothing for anybody but expect everybody to do everything for me.

If I do any good deed, It is because I want a place in Heaven, It has nothing to do with anything else. If I say I love you and I care for you...because I really Love you and want you to be MINE for ever.... I care for you, Because now you belong to ME...and anything that I own should not be scratched or damaged...If you leave me, I call you names, I call you a Traitor and will sacrifice my whole life to someday see you left the same way...sometimes I even act like I am sacrificing MY love...that is because I want to look good among people...in the eyes of my loved one or even sometimes I feel what would god think about ME? I like to keep a good Reputation of MYSELF anywhere I go.

If I call you my friend...That is because I get happy Every time I see you...or when I talk to you...I get entertained...but when you start boring ME...I leave you...I find new people who can entertain ME...

I might sometimes die doing something for MY country, MY parents, MY friends or MY religion etc...but that is to make sure I receive Heaven and remain ahead of you all. I like to compete for everything...but more that that I like to win...If I lose, I will consolidate MYSELF by saying, " MY day will come" because If I don't...I lose confidence...and I will start feeling bad...I don't like that...and the day when I win...I want to you to feel bad...to feel lost, to feel out of confidence and stay stranded, because you made ME feel bad someday...because I like revenge.

I say you are my brother or sister...even you don't do any good to me and also don't entertain ME, you hurt ME too...because If I don't...What will the people think of ME?...I will have no reputation in the eyes of MY parents but most importantly in the society...I will lose many opportunities...people might stop helping me...especially yours and mine parents...

Sometimes I do things for you without conditions...but there is always a hidden reason behind it all...I also want you to do something for me in return some day or the other...Even if you think we might never meet...I always hope that we meet someday, and at the place where I am stranded and need help...and you are reminded of the past help I did...If you refuse to help...I curse you...If you feel I am not...Think again...I will leave it to God and make sure he will punish you someday...

But there are exceptions...Sometimes I am a mother, a father...I try my best to remain Selfish...But can't...sometimes I become damaged...I go mad and lose MY selfishness...But because all the selfish around ME think I become dangerous for them...So they Capture ME and live happily in their Selfish world...

I am telling you all this because I want you to appreciate MY thinking and like ME even more so that anything good or bad I write in future is read by you so for that reason alone...I will say sorry if I hurt your feelings.


  • Rajesh Pareek

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. THAT WAS AMAZING. i absolutly loved how your started with "i am selfish", becuase that's what human is. Very clearly, alot of thought and consideration has gone into this post, you have looked at it from every angle and THAT is why it is mind blowing. You have written many excellent ones raj, this was YOUR master peice becuase YOU gave it your all. Hands down, you have a charm. absolutly beautiful. you have nailed the perception of what human is. Excellent :)

p.s: a great guy once told me, don't apologise when there is no reason to :p same goes for you.don't apologise for writing a beaty.