I am mast!

Hello, beautiful people! 

It's been unbelievably long since I was vocal about my whereabouts. So I decided to pen down a few words and arrange a few sentences here there before I go back into hiding again :P

So, How have my pals been? I know Gurpreet is in Canada, boasting about the fact that he is from Dubai! Just kidding. And the last time I talked to Rajesh and Shariq, both of them were hale and hearty. And as for Amit and Yusuf, I hope they are doing fine as well! 

If anyone of you were keeping track of time, you'll know that I'm not a fresher anymore! Yay! :D Man, it's an amazing feeling just to wake up and walk around the campus filled with new faces! I once literally heard a mumbling about how seniors are cool! Haha, made my day! Seeing these new faces around me makes me remember myself from a year back. I was silly, afraid(just a bit) and boy, I sure was interrogative! I used to ask so many questions! How's this? Why that and all! Good thing I survived, else I would have died with so many queries in my mind. Lol! 

The other big thing happening around me is the annual festival, and everyone's burning the night oil (Used as a metaphor, don't be sarcastic. I know your double meanings very well, Gurpreet :P) just to make sure that things fall right where they should be. I'm doing my part as well. As a matter of fact, I'm going to compete this year. The last time I competed I  remember was with RJ, I guess CIF, right? Ah, old memories! I'm going to be presenting a paper on Nanotechnology. Exicted. Wish me luck.  

So, this is pretty much it, my life in a nutshell.  


Good bye! 
*TakesABow*

12 comments:

aditi said...

Same here, evn I used to b so interrogative bt nw v (me n ma frnds) r the rulers of our department..!!!!! Itz too gud to b seniors;-)
V hav a gang n sb humse darte hain

Mustafa Khan said...

Haha! Seems like gunda raj to me! :P We aren't rulers exactly, but yeah we do have our moments of glory -sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Actuli evry1 here is scared of us.. Hum bht pange lete hain.. Agar zyada ho jaye toh v call our brothers.. ;-)

Guru said...

Who's Back! *Music*
And that Anonymous is probably Shariq
I'm just into my early days at uni. and I walk in like a boss
Lol when I saw that "night oil" thing I was like wat the $*#%! where to apply that?...:P
And best of luck for your presentation Kudiye!..;)

Mustafa Khan said...

@Anonymous Now I have no doubts that you guys are doing gunda raj!
@Gurpreet Thanks dude!

aditi said...

Arrey thtz was me.. Pta nai kyun anonymous shw kia..
-Aditi

Anonymous said...

Best of luck :) do write another post on how your competition/contest fared?

Guru said...

To all the Anonymous commenters. Do write your name or I'm gonna Sue ju!...:P chalo atleast a hint. pata chal jaata hai ki bezati kisne ki hai...:P

Anonymous said...

mera toh anonymous hoke bhi pata chal jana chahiye ....i am that special :)
vese daar mara hai aapka , internet ke liye paise diye hain ...anonymous hona chahen toh anonymous ho sakte hain ....ajeeb zabardasti hai ...hum apni english teacher ki nhn sunte aapki kya sunege ?

Guru said...

"internet k paise diye hain" I agree with that. Saara din Kwantlen mein aur karte kya hain...:P
But I'll still "SUE" you!

Mustafa Khan said...

Haadh hoti hai! Bandey ki post pei anonymous anonymous khelrahey ho! Dono ko sue karonga mein!

Guru said...

Discrimination!! Hum bhi bando mein aate hain..
Charges lagaoonga tujhpe to.