Hear o Hear what my Hair say!

Elloo!

Hmmm...*stretches*...been a long time since i have written a post with a free mind, exams have been finished..almost...and we all are  waiting  for our results, most of them  went well...surprisingly!...but we all were fortunate to get lucky at some point of time.....:S..

Yeah it didnt end that well...we all thought ..chemistry would be of medium difficulty..we watch hindi films..so we we were expectin a happy ending..but it was full of..some..umm unknown kind of einstein thingy!.....lol..i survived somehow and ill hopefully pass...lets see..

Yaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooo!...Why i am doing that???...because i am begining to look like a tarzan now....My hair are really long and i dont remember when i got a haircut last time.Maybe whenever my barber meets me he thinks ''isko shayad kahin dekha hain''....haha...But no seriously i am thinkin of gettin a haircut now.Actually my father always reminds to get a haircut...He says ''You look like a caveman''!!!...haha...But this time because of exams he left me alone...and my hair grew like Cinderella!...NO.. dont imagine my hair like cinderella...i was just joking! Sheesh!

Theres not one problem associated with it...my hair dont stay on my head...they come on my eyes...and i can hardly see....But the funny thing is that...girls are gettin scared of me now....well thats what i feel..girls dont like long hair i guess! And secondly no matter what i apply my hair fall on my forehead...and i look like a emo...:S...The irritating thing is that whenever i get a haircut i want to grow my hair...then when they get long i get fed up of em...just weird...stupid human being..cant stay happy and content...humph.!..


Ok guess what!! i've got a new nickname from my tution teacher...MOWGLI!...hahaha...incase you dont know mowgli..i cant blame you , start watching some cartoons...! Well for the boys with long emo hair...i give em thumbs up because its hard to keep em... i havent even grown properly and i am already fed up!...:(...

Talking about 12th now...hmm its gonna be a long tough year...i hope we
get the potential to work hard..because this year was just a trailer...like we say in hindi...
''Picture abhi baakhi hai yaar''!

Take care guys!...
 

Saifu

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao..mogli...haha "jungle jungle baat chali he patachala he...are chudi pehen ke phool khila he phholkihla he...!!!"..wow..mogli..lmao..no i dont think girls are scared of long hair(being one i'm ver certain of that)..it just probably dsnt suit yoy thats all. besides i think guys should keep short hair..look like guys..lol..nice post :)