I'm done with it!

Well Well Well! look who's here!

It's meeee (I make a good smiley saying that)...:D
One must be wondering what I have been doing all these days such that even being free and with whole time in the tiny little world I couldn't write a single post not even a boring one (Like this), Actually nice question to start off feel free to answer guys even I figure it out!...And That "One" is myself...:D
Lets goo deep into it this is so far the longest and most enjoyable holidays of my life, So long that now I wonder when will it all come to an end and I can go somewhere and meet some friends or make some new ones....
Actually I was preparing for ILET (IELTS) test, Could have been good for an excuse if I wouldn't have written any post during my exams in 12th or 11th.. Huh! who did 11th!
So what brings me back here is that I want to make a Statement that I'm still not sure about my admission for B.tech. What am I gonna do and where am I gonna do I'm all messed up with it!...So please all those questioning me about this stop doing it and read this post....
I'm all confused, tensed and sad because I couldn't do it in India and it all hangs on my IELTS result, It's like my heart is in India mind in Canada and body burning in Dubai and to make my days worse Shariq puts up all that stuff about Microsoft rail simulator and not letting me try it out. I'm going to kick your aas with Rajdhani express...(Is it possible?)..:D
Btw those who have any hint of Masti pls report I don't find her anywhere!...Oops! HIM.. :P
So, the break is over and its time for another show, Yess! that's what xactly I do every day. Watching movies all day long. Atleast 2 everyday if not more.....
Although this post doesn't stand anywhere in terms of Band score (The only thing I learnt during my IELTS preparation course, how to mark others on band score) But it deserves atleast 5 which makes it better than the avg. writing score of U.A.E
I'm really good at it...:D
Bubye!...:)

1 comments:

Shawrix said...

main itna bore ho..poore din train chalata hoon.