Its Rally Time!

Hey, Howdy Mates!

Been a long time!...I have been doing great studying physics and working out problems.
But having some breaks in middle of a study schedule is very important!.
So i started playing Rally racing!..

I get a fever almost spontaneously and it comes off as fast as a eye blink!.
I saw all these rally racing videos and i quite liked it!..
So i downloaded this game ..Richard Burns Rally.

Started playing it...First race..
How difficult can it get?...
Bam!! Crash..Bam Crash!..Bam Crash!

What the heck?..Then it struck me , i didn't go through the tutorial. Took me like 4 hrs to practice and get used to it..
But i have to say it..Its one of the toughest type of racing i have ever played.

You try to speed and BAM! You find yourself in a ditch!..

Its like damn hard to keep on the road!..Keep pressing right left right left right left. My hands get damn sweaty!.

Now i am thinking to buy a Forcefeedback Steering..Will really have some fun on this realistic game.

This is the video, when i started to get hold of it...But still i was crashing.

0 comments: