Winter, sports and the life in West coast

Yeeehaaa! Finally! the active part of my brain over ruled the lazy part(dominating) of my brain thus allowing me to write a post I've been willing to write for the last 15 days or so.

OMG! I love winter. It's 0 degrees with a bit of wind chill and everything is frozen, but, my window is still open. I find winter as the most beautiful season but at the same time I hate it coz it makes me extremely lazy. I can just sit in front of the T.V at 8 in the morning and watch Football followed by american football, Ice hockey, NBA and cricket right until the midnight (that's my schedule on Saturdays and Sundays).

Let's get over it. So, How's life? Mine's pretty busy with mom gone to Dubai and me having to do all the household works along with studies, watching all those games and than moving stuff with my cousin as he's moving into a new house. The positive thing about moving is that I have learned and mastered backing up a towed trolley, it requires some skills. Also, I got my class 5 driver's license! which means almost no restrictions, apart from drink and drive. I won't have to place the "N" sign at the back of my car anymore, even though I never placed one..:D and never got caught.

The things have changed quite a bit since I got my license. I've been stopped by the cops asking for my license thinking that I'm still a new driver. The funny part was when I was stopped at the border crossing at Point Roberts a couple weeks ago. The officer questioned so much that I almost freaked out. He started with asking the reason for the visit and ended with pointing at my Hoodie and asking whether it's the logo of my cricket team? I replied in a funny way saying "We don't have sponsors from US" pointing at Hollister written on top of the logo. Having been questioned a lot me and my cousin decided to take a look around the Point Roberts as he was sippin on his beer and I was drinking Starbucks.

So, we were just going around looking at some of the empty lots that were put on sale. We saw a person working at one of the house across the street and decided to ask him about the prices but were too late as we almost took completed our turn and we had to take a U turn and come back again. We went further down the street thinking about how they come across the border to work in the US. We kept going for another minute or two and we came to the dead end. Now, what I saw across the dead end shocked me. It was the same border we crossed.

We took a U turn and started going back towards the house where the person was working. Still very confused and searching up on the GPS for the area. Just when we got there and my cousin almost stepped out of the car to ask him, I realized that the house was in Canada when I saw this giant stone at the side of the house saying international boundary. It would have been a big offence had he gone to the other side and we might have been sitting in a prison calculating the size of the prison rather than the lot.

So we safely came back to Canada and watched some movies on the weekend. Singh Saab the great is a great movie. It has a good story and is very good overall If you don't go at the logic behind the action scenes. It's the case with every Bollywood movie where every action scene has to be in slow motion as if we they go too fast in the normal mode. A person in negative role goes flying whenever he's kicked or punched by the hero. I mean WTF!?  and at top of all they compare krrish with Hollywood movies which is nothing more than a Bullshit or a cow dung. Well, Ram leela is a good movie. No comments, watch it and you'll know...;)

Meanwhile, sorry to Priyanka for not dedicating a post to her as I told her that i'll do it when I get my class 5. Project pending. Now, that reminds me of my projects at the school which are pending this week and I still haven't finished them.

Also, sorry to all those I forced to buy Samsung over Apple at some stage in my life. I'll most probably buy Apple as my next laptop...:P

And yeah, why is it that every person nowadays put their copyrights on every low quality and unrealistic looking picture taken even by a professional camera? Having a professional doesn't mean that the photo will look professional too! Look at these photos before putting something on internet with your copyrights on it and please at least write the credits in contrasting colors. Going out to everyone who does it.

I think I should end this before I start complaining about the rest of the world.
Adios!
Looking at the Pacific ocean,  Lions gate bridge and North Vancouver from the Stanley park.

The poor one legged bird

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kya baat hai, aisi scenery mujhe roz dekhne ko mile to mai to changa ho jao. Lekin thand hai to main yahi sahi hoon.