Update Ju713

I have finally fixed the error that was not allowing any side bars to appear.

The problem appeared to be one of the posts that were causing problems. I turned like 15 posts to draft and then starting publishing them one by one to check if they are the one causing the problem. one of the posts were causing it and i was able to remove it. It took me 30mins.

Rajesh's post The best four letter word was causing problem. though appeared pretty harmless.

Conclusion : To avoid losing the sidebar again please use the computer to post and not any kind of smartphone and make sure you donot post any picture that is too big. The font was eventually causing the side bar thing to show up in the bottom of the blog.

PS. I have republished 'The four letter word'[font change] and removed some pictures from the posts.
I'll be adding chat app also.

0 comments: