The Unexpected Journey

Hello Folks!
There I was all packed up, all set to leave for the airport, heading back to Surrey when suddenly a friend of mine turned on my laptop despite me yelling at him for doing so. The first thing I saw was a call on Skype, it was cousin from San Antonio. He straight away asked my passport details and my landing time in Seattle. The next thing I saw was my ticket from Seattle to San Antonio via Phoenix. I was shocked, Surprised and happy all at the same time.

There is always that pre planning and that stuff when you know you are going to a place you expect yourself to be at, But it's a completely different experience when you are not prepared, It's something amazing! So after travelling for than 24 hours changing 3 different flights, sleeping like a dead guy on my 3rd flight (only to be forced to wake up by the air hostess after requesting for 5 minutes or so), I finally reached San Antonio after midnight. That's when I came to know that I was there on my Niece's birthday party.

The party was pretty good, the pool wasn't as I lost very badly to almost all of them. But yes! every single dude in the party was taking tips from me about my turban, felt really good. Had an amazing time out with cousins, having party on one day, starving for food on the other and overeating on the next day just to be on the safe side. The kids were just lovely. I never met them before but still they were just around me all time for the days I stayed there.

Some of the places were really good, I mean I wasn't expecting Texas to be so good after all that I've heard about it, it was an unexpected journey with unexpected experiences. The food was good too! and more importantly it was different all the time.

I want to write more about it but I just feel very tired, will write about the complete experience some time later. Meanwhile, my poor luck with my electronics continues and I can proudly yet sadly tell another story about my device getting damaged unluckily. :(

Me and my this cousin were wearing shorts just to show off  because we were from a colder region, we ended up shivering like hell as it very cold and windy on that day...:P

Tata!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

main na karun toh koi comment bhi nhn karta...LOL

Masti said...

Nice post, good to know that you're having fun!

Rj said...

Marjayega kisi din thand se...nice to see tht ur health is good...i have gone skinny, very skinny...:(

Shawrix said...

koi apne aap ko skinny meri presence mein na bole.
thank you.