Exams finished!..me...

Hello Hi!
YES! I have finally gone through my 1st semester exams..Thank God.
Hmm..stop giving me those odd expressions...i know i have been away for a while but that doesn't mean i have to reintroduce myself?..Oh All right! I am Shariq remember? Thin guy, long hair..and knew nothing about cricket but was still in the cricket team.


My winter exams went okyish.  And guess what...i got to sit on a tractor! And that made me the only person of my family to do so. Though i had to listen alot after coming back home. But it was a great experience!. Thanks goes to the person who gave us a lift back home.

Nothing is quite happening now-a-days. Just passing my time ...watching air force jets flying over my house..wating for my external practicals..etc. And i am also sorry if i didn't respond to any messages or calls as i was really heaped up in exams. x_X
http://static.zigwheels.com/media/content/2011/Jun/sonalika_rx_tractor_1_560x420.jpg

Adios
Shariq

3 comments:

Mustafa said...

Tractor! Haha, I wonder how funny the sight would have been. Lol. XD
Ps. Phone utha liya kar!

Guru said...

Is there a so called tractor-o-phobia in your family??
so u r alive! hmmm

Rj said...

Shariq...now i know why we could never win...pehle bata deta sale!!! :P