New Beginnings!

Hi!
It's been ages since anyone of our Anthropists bothered to pen something down for this page. So here I am, out of the blue, figuring out what to do.

So, here I'm in Hyderabad, Studying Engineering! At least that's what i think i'm doing! The College is fun, met a whole bunch of lovely people, who by now have become a part of my life. The first Semester was a bit difficult, trying to adjust with the surroundings, people and handling the pain of living alone in this marvelous city. But now, things have gone my way and here I'm at complete ease writing this post.

So, now talking about Engineering, and oh god, its not that easy.All i have to say is that its a long, long road for me before i'm able to tell something! There are twists and turns, lectures and exams, experiments and projects, meetings and seminars, but i guess It is the so called Routine of my life, atleast for 4 years! Now that i have made through the first semester exams, i feel a bit of relief, as to that i can overcome this thing and anxiety as to what is next for me?!.

This is all i think of right now, but from now its gonna be a different way,it'll be a new beginning for me and this blog too, i'll keep updating this blog.
And i seriously hope that you guys also, pull your socks and start writing something, anything. I know its a busy life out there, but c'mon, 15 mins a week, is that too much, eh?

Do write in, remember me, and if you have time, call me! 9550605177 is the number, aur banda hazir hoga aap ki kidmat me...too formal right?, but that's the way it is.
                    "Men may come and men may go, but life goes on"


Bubye,

2 comments:

Guesswho? said...

khidmat*...not kidmat!...nice to see u writing somethin...keep posting...will join in later...

Guru said...

I guess Yusuf
well good to see u back!
love the way u organised ur post from beginning to end