On the way


Hellooo! Look who's back! No no don't look back, just look at the name at the top... that's what I always forget to do and then I've to scroll all the way back to the top when it gets complicated...
So here am I writing a moving post to keep myself concentrated on something as I'm falling asleep. Actually I'm going to the airport and kinda afraid of this road too. first of all this post has nothing in relation with me changing countries or aeroplanes, I'm just going to drop my mom to the airport as shes going to Dubai tonight...One really needs to have a lot of guts to travel alone on this road during the night time, but I'm not alone.
Past 4 months I was a bit busy, actually more then a bit and especially the last one and half month.
Well it's really getting colder here as we are crossing over Beas river and the driver could hardly see anything through the windshield and I'm shivering mouth to toe not all parts though...:P
And yea! would like to welcome our new followers too as my friend RJs doing a great job out there in ERA, don't know much about other anthropists but I hope they must be doing something useful out there in the world and not like me driving bike or cars like maniacs and escaping accidents every now and then...
Time to say good bye as we are finally back on NH1 and have almost reached Amritsar [just love this city and its citizens..:)]
Ps to RJ: "R" for Rajesh looks good but "P" for Padhayi looks complicated with so many "P"s around...;)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

RJ said...

Haha...good one...n yes P for padhai not only looks, it is complicated..;P

Mustafa said...

A classical GURU post....man u'll neva change!!!

Shawrix said...

haha..the last comment was a bit ticklish.

aditi said...

itz ma city aftrall :-)