What to feel? What not to feel?

Hello Internetions,( I might be addressing more people than I can count)…

As Guru has already written earlier about the exams and stuff but since they are over and done with…here we are, refreshed, refuelled and ready to blog.

After so many years of getting up to the same phrase from my mom’s lips calling “ Don’t you have School today?” It feels odd that no more of such lines shall be heard…I suddenly feel like thre’s no motto left for me in the life to follow(ofc thre is) and I am living aimlessly. We had assignments, debates, elocutions, sports, weekly tests, yearly exams and above all…THE OPEN HOUSE! To look forward to…but all we can look forward to now are a few days of rest and then a lot more days of college or browsing through universities, entrance exams, carrier choices, hostel accommodations etc…I feel like an alien again…the last time I felt like this was in my first grade when I shifted my school…It’s like the clock has taken a round and come back to 12 ending one of the most important times of my life.

They say friends are what you can share everything with and I might have actually taken this word EVERYTHING a little more seriously…because my friends know everything…and by that I mean EVERYTHING about me…so much so that I feel quiet incomplete without them and now to know that never are we going to sit together and chat like we used to…gives me goose bumps, it’s like you are losing a part of your soul somewhere that can never be replaced by anything but them…it’s less of a feeling but more of a curse that one has to bear all his/her life.

Another side of it all is a guilt like feel, a guilt that may be you were not the greatest of students, the greatest of son, the greatest of friends and the best child. But a feel of satisfaction runs all through and covers the guilt like a blanket assuring you that if not the greatest, you were not the worst…in any field that you stepped into…be it even being an enemy.

But at the same time it also gives a feeling of importance and responsibility…providing a sense of leadership and firmness that our parents expect from us, that our teachers want from us and the world needs from us (ahem! may be a lil philosophical)...a feeling when the voices inside call out loud and say, ‘Go get it!’ But go get what?...funny…but tht’s how I talk to myself when the person inside tries to say something of that sort… I mean the competition all over is so stiff that forgetting to breath is easy and in such conditions, the phrase, “go get it” sounds like a tease whre the other person know that you ain’t getting anything…but atleast the world is open for us now and ready to accept us in whichever form we want to be accepted.

I am not sure if I can ever sum up all these khichdi(btw, Khichdi is accepted as an English word) feelings in words alone. Meet me someday…lol…anyways…bubye frm here…and cheers!

3 comments:

Shawrix said...

Intresting post dude!I also feel the same these days though i have tried to be busy with something...but it doesnt replace the feeling i had when i was in school..it was like my every min went in a routine..feelin busy...but now i have to keep myself busy somehow lol..zzz

Oh and i remember your inner voice lol.

aditi kapoor said...

really...nwadays i feel so boring....i usually tell ma mom that i wanna join scool again...:(
gonna miss u guyzz...n dis blog..:(

Guru said...

I have no doubt in saying that Life sucks to the core without frnds!!
I just keep looking at the watch and wait for the day to get over...
Nothing's looking interesting as it was earlier....
Miss those words by parents saying go and study....
But its just the beginning don't know what will happen in coming days.....
But nice post...(Y)
*shutting the computer*