Let’s blog again!

Hi, How's everyone?

Not fine? I know how It feels to miss me! OK jokes apart, longer than usual right? It's been so long that If I were to ask a question to all of my friends, these would be the answers…

Question: What do think about blogging?

Yusuf : What the F*** Is that? Ohh, blogging, Yeah it's…aa…What was that again?

Gurpreet : so you want the exact definition or the one which I think it is which might or might not be correct because you know when I start describing something then you will not be able to understand and you will blame me and… …… …. …. .. …. ………… …………… ……………… ………………… ……………. Bhag sale!

Shariq : (In a crooked voice) Kutta!

Mustafa : Blogging is a curse upon the human race which will one day destroy us all! (:-I)

Amit : Hmm…What I think? What do I think? Hmm…Think…and I? Do I even think? What do you think? Do I think?

Finally

Lazy 18 : Hey! I am not in the equation.lol But if you want to…then ok … lol. Blogging is something which I invented but was not given the noble prize because they thought I had followers who were a bunch of guys who had no Idea about it!..But I am happy!...YAY!!!lol

This might not be what exactly they might say, but I bet ya, it won't be very different. Anyways I wanted to write more but need to go and study so hopefully next time?

Bubye!(If you know what I would have said…you can leave your comment!)

0 comments: